Friday, December 19, 2014

Have a Wonderful Winter Holiday Break!

Thanks again for such a great party, a generous gift and a superb first trimester!  While I am looking forward to a 2 week vacation, I can honestly say I cannot wait to get back to work with these kids in January!  I am expecting great things from them!

Just a few things:

In your child's backpack is a gift from them to you.  Enjoy!

I am keeping folders so I can freshen them up in January.

I attached a math packet to your child's work and the school fliers.  The "homework" is optional, but I know some kids might enjoy some routine at some point over the break.  They should be able to do the whole packet independently.

Try to log in to Lexia a few times over break.


See you all in 2015!  Have a safe and happy break!

No comments:

Post a Comment