Monday, December 18, 2017

Hi Families,

I hope this finds you well and enjoying the holiday season.
I wanted to make sure you were aware of a few things.  

Concerts:
Concerts are Wednesday at 8:15 and 9:45.  Both concerts are the same.  If you do not plan on being at either one, please let me know.  The winter celebration has been planned by our wonderful room parent, Laura Young.  There are a few crafts and some simple snacks.  Please stop by after the second concert for this party.

Lice:
Please read this letter about lice in our classroom.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7t0DQLJkq7xYWtMMGo1VW1sRDNtUkNGSENMaGYwcktNakFR/view?usp=sharing

National Boards
As many of you know, I am in the second year of working towards my National Board Certification. This weekend I received my scores from last year. I passed my first 2 portfolios!  Yay!  Now I am preparing my last portfolio and studying for my exam.  I need a SIGNED WAIVER FROM EACH STUDENT that allows me to submit student work or short video clips to the National Board for assessment.  My name is not attached to the video, nor is our school district.  I have an identification number that is used to submit the work.  I mention this in case you have any privacy concerns.  I am putting the waivers in your child's folders today.  I would love to have these all returned by Friday.  Thank you so much for helping me achieve this goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment