Sunday, August 30, 2015

The Night Before Kindergarten

This is it!  I am sure, like me, you are wondering where the summer went and how your child got to be so old?  Remember I am here to help you make this transition smooth and happy.  You lay out the first day outfit, charge your cameras, and update facebook.  I will take care of the rest.

We will have a great year together and I look forward to starting it tomorrow morning with all of you.  Remember you are welcome to join us for the first hour of Kindergarten.  It is an opportunity for you to see the morning routine.  We will be done with our activities shortly before 9:00.

One of our morning routines is taking lunch count.  I have linked the menu for the month on the left of this post for you to see.  If your child plans on ordering hot lunch at any point this year, it is a good idea to order one this week when we have extra help in the lunch room.

Thanks for being patient this week with almost daily updates on the blog.  Once we are all in a routine you should only need to check back weekly.

No comments:

Post a Comment