Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Thunderously Good First Day!

Well...we started the year off with a bang!  Literally!  The thunderstorm patiently waited for us to go inside to eat lunch...barely!  That same thunderstorm left me without power or internet at home, so I truly apologize for the delay in getting this out to you!

I will usually update my blog on Fridays, but I did want to give you a chance to see your kiddos hard at work and play on the first day of school.  Please enjoy the pictures the the left.

I also wanted to let you know about our special schedule.  On PE days your child NEEDS GYM SHOES.  We have library on Thursdays.  Kindergarten does not check books out until next week.  Once we do check out books your child may keep them for 2 weeks.  However, most families choose to send them back each week in Kindergarten.  You may return them any day of the week.

Special Schedule
Monday:  Thinking Skills with Mr. Packer and Spanish
Tuesday:  PE and Music
Wednesday:  Spanish and Art
Thursday:  Library and Spanish
Friday:  PE and Music

Are you still reading this?  Please send me a quick email
bparkinson@op97.org
to let me know you are able to access the blog!  Thanks so much!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment