Monday, June 9, 2014

Thank You for a great year!

It's hard to believe that our year together is over! You are an amazing set of families and I have really enjoyed this year!  Thanks to each of you for doing your part in making this year special.

You will receive your child's report card tomorrow.  You will also find a number of assessments.  Some of the assessments are from as far back as August!  Some of the assessments that are done verbally (about 1/2) are not sent home.   If you have any questions about your child's report card or progress please ask!  I check email weekly over the summer.  Unless I'm travelling, I'll be around to answer questions!

I hope to see you around Oak Park this summer and at Irving for the next 5 years!  (Trust me...those next five years happen in the blink of an eye!!)

Thanks again for a great year!  Please keep in touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment